Going on over 4 weeks and it's still impossible to make a Principal Only loan payment on the TF website.

Apparently, the site was updated, and since then, Principal Only payments are no longer an option at this time. "We are working to restore the principal payment option. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience."

They must not be working very hard, since it's been over 4 weeks now. I would think that they would have tested all functionality of the website before going live with it. I guess not, and that's unacceptable.

If I was a conspiracy nut, I would think that this is a deliberate maneuver to stop people from paying their loans off earlier. Or at least to make it more inconvenient. It's a good thing I'm not a conspiracy nut.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Third Federal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Third Federal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Third Federal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Third Federal?

Comments