I am recent divorcee, I have tryied to talk with my leander for the house that now I am trying to get in my name alone with out the X's name on it.I tryied to work out some kind of payment plan with these people and they were not willing to do a modification, put that part at the back of the loan, or even Refinance.

I recently found out that they were suppose to be one of the better ones. Not! now because I am able to make the payments they are not willing to work with me due to the X being late more than 10, times which made the intrest go up, and every payment that I made went to the intrest and not the loan it's self. I don't know what to do because this is the first for me across the board.

I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Third Federal?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #752011

See an attorney. This is a domestic relations problem which the court can assist you with.

They are one of the better ones.

Bad circumstances don't guarantee do-overs.

Payment plan? Isn't that what the loan is in the first place?!

Just to let you know.. When you stop paying a loan it doesn't "pause" it, they continue to charge you interest. When you start to pay the loan again they service the oldest debt first. You have 10 months of interest accrued before you even get back to break even.

Also, you're apparently not very bright which means they want your ex on the loan because you're too illiterate to pay the loan yourself.